A detailed success strategy to crack APPSC AEE (Assistant Executive Engineers) Examination is devised based on the latest examination pattern.
General Studies and Mental Ability
- The introduction of a common paper, called “General Studies & Mental Ability” syllabus is mostly coinciding with Group-III Panchayat Secretary Examination and then with Group-II Examination. If you follow the books and resources that are listed for APPSC Group-III Services – Panchayat Secretary, then you can easily clear this paper. If you still have time and patience, then you can also prepare according to APPSC Group II Exam. There is only a minor difference between Group-II and Group-III syllabus. Group-II syllabus is 10% more than Group-III syllabus. This paper is printed only in English as per the official source released by the APPSC.
- General Strategy is similar to any government competitive examination. It is the foundation for your success. Follow it rigorously. This general strategy is the same for any examination. Revision, Exam Day Rituals, and During the Exam are also the same for any government competitive examination.
- Strictly follow the syllabus given in the notification.
- Based on the syllabus of the exam, go through the graduation standard textbooks. Guides are not recommended. This is your base. Do not read all graduation books. Just stick to the syllabus.
- GATE books expand your knowledge. More application-oriented questions are your priority.
- Practice previous year question papers (APPSC AEE Previous Question Papers).
Notification No 09/2018, Dated 29/11/2018 Related
- General Studies and Mental Ability (Common) – Analysis, Online Exam, and Solutions: We’ve proved once more. While analyzing the APPSC AEE Screening Test General Studies and Mental Ability part, we have provided valid reasons why APPSC keys are not correct for a few questions. Our explanations are matching with the revised keys released today (i.e. on 12-03-09).
- Results, Cut-off Marks, Question Paper and Final Key
- Revised Key (Published on 12/03/2019):
Final Key (Published on 03/12/2019):
- Scale of pay of Rs.37,100 – 91,450
- The age group of 18 – 42 years as of 01.07.2018.
- Syllabus, Posts break-up, age relaxations, the scale of pay etc. information is available in the notification. Click here to read APPSC AEE Services 2019 Notification
- Corrigendum (Clarification)