To Crack APPSC Group II (Group 2) Examination, Success Strategy is updated as per the latest Notification No – 25/2018 Dated, 31-12-2018. The syllabus is the same for both the Screening Test and Mains. The examination is of Objective Type for both the Screening Test and Main Examination.
Most Important Areas of Study
- Indian Polity and Governance
- Planning and Economy of India
- Planning and Economy of AP
- AP History and Culture
How to Clear the Examination in the Short Period?
- The most important four areas as specified above have a weightage of 66% in both the Screening Test and the Main Examination. So your first priority is to complete these four areas thoroughly. Then start preparing for other subjects.
- Go through current affairs for the last 6 months to 1-year duration prior to the examination.
- General Strategy – Common for All Government Exams and Jobs
- Books and Resources – Common for Screening Test and Mains.
- Regular Study Plan – Common for Screening Test and Mains.
- Revision Study Plan – For Screening Test
- Previous Year Question Papers – Online Exams, Analysis, and Solutions.
Notification No – 25/2018 Dated, 31-12-2018 Related
- Official Notification (No – 25/2018 Dated, 31-12-2018)
- Posts, Qualifications, and Scale of Pay
- Scheme and Syllabus
- Syllabus – Screening Test — Main Examination — Practicals Examination
Screening Test – Held on 05/05/2019
- Results, Final Key and Cut-off Marks
- Online Exam, Analysis, and Solutions
- Scanned Question Paper PDF
- Candidates Registered and Appeared
Main Examination – Held on 29.08.2019 and 30.08.2019