To Crack APPSC Group III (Group 3) Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) without any coaching in your first attempt, Your Success Strategy should include Group-II Preparation. The syllabus is similar for both Group-II and Group-III but weightage differs. The post of Panchayat Secretary is a valuable job for the development of Villages and Panchayats. The examination is of Objective Type for both Screening Test and Mains Examination. The syllabus is also the same for both the Screening Test and Mains Examination. The following success strategy works best to crack the APPSC Group III (Group 3) Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) exam.
How to Clear the Examination in the Short Period?
If you can cover the following topics rigorously, you will surely succeed in the Screening Test. Chances are high to qualify in Mains as well. Once you complete the following most important topics, then prepare other areas.
- 73rd and 74th Constitutional Amendment Acts (Read these chapters from Indian Polity by M.Laxmikanth)
- Government Policies, Schemes and Programmes of India and Andhra Pradesh – Cover Andhra Pradesh related first, then give importance to National.
- Current Affairs (Last 6 months to 1 year prior to the exam) – Cover Andhra Pradesh related current affairs first, then give importance to National Current Affairs and finally read international current affairs.
- Socio-Economic Survey of Andhra Pradesh – Latest Version.
- General Strategy – Common for All Government Exams and Jobs
- Books and Resources – Common for Screening Test and Mains.
- Previous Question Papers – Online Exams, Analysis, and Solutions.
- Main(s) Examination – Strategy
- Regular Study Plan – Common for Screening Test and Mains.
- Revision Study Plan – Common for Screening Test and Mains.
Notification No – 13/2018 Dated, 21-12-2018 Related
- Posts, Qualifications, and Scale of Pay
- Scheme and Syllabus
- Screening Test Syllabus
- Mains Examination Syllabus
- Results, Final Key and Cut-off Marks
- Online Exam, Analysis, and Practice
- Scanned Question Paper in PDF
- Candidates Attended for the Exam
- Results, Cut-off Marks, and Final Answer Keys
- Attendance, Initial Key, Response Sheets, and Objections
APPSC sends the Main examination results to the district Collectorate. Then onwards, it’s district selection committee that selects candidates based on merit and reservation. The selection committee, in general, includes District Collector and District Panchayat Officer. So if you think you are on the probable candidates’ list for selection, contact District Panchayat Office concerned.